Each month on the second Friday, people head to Downtown Loveland to enjoy Night on the Town. The tradition started over a decade ago and has grown into a festive celebration with live music, food & drink specials, art openings, and shopping events. The downtown district transforms into a block party, fun for all ages. Here are some of this month’s happenings:
- The Sogs will be playing at Backyard Tap from 6-8pm inside the taproom.
- Space Monkey Duo will be playing at West End Lounge from 7:30-10:30pm.
- Beer Olympics at Big Thompson Brewery at 6:30pm. There will be beer pong, giant yahtzee, cornhole and more! Play for your chance to win prizes.
- Barrel-Aged Guava Sour beer release at Loveland Aleworks.
- Golden Ale – “Anybody Want a Peanut?” beer release at Verboten Brewing
- 3-5:30pm at Door 222
- 3-6pm at Burk’s Tavern
- 3-6pm at Origins Wine Bar & Wood Fired Pizza
- 3-6pm at Cactus Grille Loveland
- 3-6pm at AKA Kitchen
- 3-6pm at Five Tables Cafe
- 4-6pm at The Laureate Publick House
- 4-6pm at Wicked Tequila Room
- Free Admission at Loveland Museum
- Horsetooth Archaeology opening reception at Loveland Museum from 6-8pm.
- Lizzie Demands a Seat: Elizabeth Jennings Fights for Streetcar Rights book launch at Loveland Museum from 6-8pm.
- Jennifer Rife: Here and Gone opening reception at Artworks from 6-9pm.
- Herding Cats opening reception at Independence Gallery from 6-9pm.
- Book folding live demo by Shanon Kaye at Lincoln Gallery.
- River Dusk paint & sip at Studio Vino from 7-9pm.
- PILAR Boutique will be offering one complimentary beverage between 6-9pm.
- Cloz to Home will be offering one complimentary beverage between 6-9pm.
Please email us with any other Night on the Town specials we should feature!